Agentology does not knowingly collects or information on the Services from anyone under 18 years old, and no part of our Services is directed at or structured to attract anyone under 18 years old. Visitors younger than 18 years of age may NOT use the Services and must LEAVE immediately.
How we Collect and Use Non-Personally Identifying Information
We may collect information about you directly from you. If you create an account with us, we will collect your name, email address, password, phone number, company name, and whether you are an agent or broker. If you make a purchase from us, we will collect your name, billing address, and payment card information. We will also collect any other information that you provide to us through our Site, such as profile information, or your name, email address, phone number, and contents of a message you submit to us through our Site.
We may collect information about you from third parties. For example, we collect information about Customer Clients from Customers.
As is true of most Web sites, we also gather Web server log file information automatically, including IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to administer our Services, understand how visitors navigate through our Services and to enhance the customer experience while using our Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving Our Services. To provide and maintain our Services and products; to improve our Services and products; to develop new features, products, or services; to perform technical operations, such as updating software; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Research and Analytics. To analyze how you interact with our Services; to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Marketing and Communications. To communicate with you about your account and use of our Services; to send you product, service, or event updates; to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes. Our communications with you may include communications via email. Please see our section regarding Your Choices for more information about how to change your communications preferences.
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
How We Share Your Information
We disclose the information that we collect, including personal information, as described to you at the time of collection, as consented to by you before disclosure, and as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf.
- Other Unaffiliated Third Parties. We may disclose information to other unaffiliated third parties, including for those third parties’ own marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, please see the Your California Privacy Rights section below.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose information to another entity in connection with, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or merger, sale or transfer of a business unit or assets, bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or a government official.
We may also disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Understand traffic patterns and the number of visitors to the Services and other non- agentology.com websites that we partner with;
- Understand how you use and interact with the Services;
- Improve the agentology.com products and services;
- Optimize your experience on our Services;
- Provide anonymous individual or aggregate auditing, research, modeling and reporting for our advertisers and other partners (no personally identifiable information about you is shared with our advertisers and other partners as part of these activities);
- Provide you relevant advertising and content; and
- Properly manage our Services.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third party service provider who performs some of these functions for us. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. A user refusing cookies can still fully navigate our Services.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Our Services do not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please click here. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in the Web Beacons section above (e.g., by declining cookies).
We use third parties such as network advertisers to display advertisements on our Services, to assist us in displaying advertisements on third-party services, and to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns. You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Services or other services. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextual advertising). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit an opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt out may no longer be effective.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Services may contain links to other sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is at your own risk and is subject to the terms of those sites. Agentology has no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Agentology assumes no responsibility for the content of or services offered by linked third-party sites, and makes no representations regarding the accuracy of materials on third-party Web sites. Statements made on third-party Web sites linked to or from our Services reflect only the views of their authors and not of Agentology. Agentology’s inclusion on the Site of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
We have taken steps to help protect the personal information we collect. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
You may correct or request deletion of your personal information by logging into your profile and updating your information or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law or as permitted by law for legitimate business purposes (e.g., in accordance with our record retention policies or to enforce our Terms & Conditions). Customer Clients who wish to correct or delete the personal data that we use on behalf of Customers should contact the Customer with which they interact to make such a request.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to Customers or, on Customers’ behalf, to Customer Clients. Customers and Customer Clients may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If Customers opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, we may still send them non-promotional emails (e.g., about their account with us). If you are a Customer Client that receives emails from one of our Customers and you no longer want to be contacted by that Customer, please unsubscribe directly from that Customer’s communication or contact the Customer directly to update your email preferences.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident you may request from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request via email to email@example.com. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response.