When I started in real estate 10 years ago, generating new business and leads from websites like Zillow and Realtor.com was still a pretty new concept. It wasn’t the main way you grew your business, but rather a way to augment your marketing efforts and show clients you’re a techy agent who’s ahead of […]
- I am originally from: San Diego.
- One interesting fact you might not know about me is: I have produced a Feature Film.
- The coolest decoration in the house I live in right now is: our family photo wall because it reminds me of what really matters.
- If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be: hopping all around Europe.
- The best advice I can give a seller or buyer choosing a Real Estate Agent is: make sure their agent has experience selling in their neighborhood or community.
- My favorite thing about working at Agentology is: receiving Thank You cards from delighted homebuyers and home sellers who we helped make a difference for.